• Pre-Order : Kikagaku Moyo (幾何学模様) “Kumoya Island” LP
Guruguru Brain Records
Pre Order by 18th June 22
Release date : early september 2022
• The fifth and final Kikagaku Moyo album
• Recorded between Amsterdam and Tokyo
• Farewell US/Canada Eastcoast Tour in May
• Farewell Europe Tour in June.
• Farewell US/Canada Westcoas Tourt in September.
In many ways Kumoyo Island represents the culmination of a journey for Kikagaku Moyo. While their decade-long career can be summarized as a series of kaleidoscopic explorations through lands and dimensions far and near, there’s a strong intention in each of their works to take the listener to a particular place, however real or abstract they may be. In that sense, the title and cover art for the band’s fifth and final album draws you into a magical mass of land surrounded by water—but the couch suggests that Kumoyo Island may not be a fleeting stop, but rather a place of respite, where one could pause and take it all in.